Before I talk about the brand of oils I use, I wanted to make something clear to all of you who visit my site. I am here to help you learn how YOU can take control of your well-being by using Essential Oils. Period.
I researched all of the essential oil companies out there and I narrowed it down to two….. I chose the company I did, not only because I felt that they had the best oils but because they invest as much back into the world as they receive. They open their doors (farms and distillery) to everyone and they make me feel like I am part of a big family. I feel safe using these Essential Oils on our son and our pets. I have so much confidence in these oils that I tell complete strangers about them!
Young Living is Different
I chose to use Young Living Essential Oils and here is why:
– They Only Offer Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils and Essential Oil Enhanced Supplements
- Single Essential Oils
- Essential Oil Blends
- Dietary Oils (You can eat them!)
- Advanced All Natural Skin Care
- Shampoo, Conditioner and Other Hair Products
- A Kids Line of Essential Oils
- A Pets Line of Essential Oils
- Oola Oils to Help Improve ALL Aspects of your life
– Young Living Essential Oils are known world-wide for exceptionally high-quality essential oils and other unique solutions for healthy lifestyles
– No other company has the proprietary distillation technology that Young Living has
– Consumers have unmatched loyalty to the products because of life-changing results
– No pesticides, herbicides, or harmful chemicals are ever used
What I Wish Young Living Would Change
Not their oils, that’s for sure!
However, if I had a magic wand I would wish that they would offer all of their products in smaller sizes with smaller prices. I would love a small bottle of Helichrysum but I am not paying almost $100 for it no matter how many uses it has. The only other thing I would change is the fact that they have centered a lot of their business around the founder of Young Living, Gary Young. While I truly appreciate all he has done for the industry, it’s time to step back out of the limelight and let the products shine. Make your customers research the man who brought us these wonderful products, stop shoving him in our face every time we turn around. Vent over.