I’m always looking for a good dressing recipe and I was so pleased to find this one in the Quick Reference Guide for Using Essential Oils. Enjoy!
Lemon Tarragon Dressing Recipe
Author: Jill Burk
Recipe type: Salad Dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon diced, or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon fresh or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 cup organic extra virgin cold pressed olive oil
- dash of pepper
- dash of red pepper
- 6 drops of lemon essential oil
- Mix well and drizzle on salad or fish or anything! Keep unused portion in the fridge.